Show prices with and without tax (VAT) prestashop 1.6

Budapestis

Hello!

I have a b2b shop, so I have to display the prices with and without taxes.

I've managed to do that on product list, but can't figure out how to do it on product pages.

I've done it on PS 1.4 and 1.5 but product.tpl just changed a bit in 1.6 and I cant figure out how to display both prices.

I know that's the part I should modify in product.tpl, but don't know exactly how: 

<!-- prices -->
                            <div class="price">
                                <p class="our_price_display" itemprop="offers" itemscope itemtype="http://schema.org/Offer">
                                    {if $product->quantity > 0}<link itemprop="availability" href="http://schema.org/InStock"/>{/if}
                                    {if $priceDisplay >= 0 && $priceDisplay <= 2}
                                        <span id="our_price_display" itemprop="price">{convertPrice price=$productPrice}</span>
                                        <!--{if $tax_enabled && ((isset($display_tax_label) && $display_tax_label == 1) || !isset($display_tax_label))}
                                            {if $priceDisplay == 1}{l s='tax excl.'}{else}{l s='tax incl.'}{/if}
                                        {/if}-->

Can anyone help me in this?

Thank you! :)

Hi,

Code is commented. See in last of the code you have paste here.

Simply uncomment the code it will work.

Cheers

Thanks, I've tried it already, but if I uncomment is, the only difference that it adds "tax included" after the price, like on the picture:

tax.jpg

What I want is to display both prices with and without taxes under each other.

Thanks anyway, help still needed :)

• 2 weeks later...