Requirement: MUST Support ASP.NET and also Prestashop

Dear All,

My apologize if I post in wrong section. I need this urgently. I'm looking for web hosting provider that support both ASP and PHP as well and need European server. I prefer UK or Germany server. My clients need to build their main site with ASP.NET and their ecommerce site with Prestashop. I ever suggest him to use .NET platform like nopCommerce but he reject it and he only want to use Prestashop.

I have googled and I found hostforlife.eu, OVH, and UKWindowsHostASP.NET that suits my requirement. Anyone have experience with this hosting provider? If I compare one by one, I would prefer to use hostforlife.eu as they comes with good and high resources. 

Please kindly share your experience here if you ever tried hosting providers above.

Thank you

Regards

Jacky

Map instances, PrestaShop is pretty processor intensive and you will notice the slow down hosting it on a windows server. I would get two different VPS accounts and map them together personally. It would be best to run each piece of software natively how it was meant to be run. 

Map instances, PrestaShop is pretty processor intensive and you will notice the slow down hosting it on a windows server. I would get two different VPS accounts and map them together personally. It would be best to run each piece of software natively how it was meant to be run. 

Oh ya? Prestashop eat more resources? I dont prefer to use 2 servers and it will costly for me. I also dont have experience to manage the VPS. So, I prefer shared hosting that offer this both features

• 3 weeks later...