How to change the country because while shipping in any other country it is saying Invalid Carrier

How to change the country because when the order is been done from France it getting shipped properly where as when i create another user from India its not getting shipped properly. So what should i do to get the shipping process to work properly. Please any one sort my problem.
Please provide me the solution to the following mail.
[email protected]

Thanks in advance.

17524_wN5s5ElXzPlQ0z5dhOs4_t

Thanks rocky,
But Can you please tell me which is the zone for india, because even after entering the new zone and i did all the modification in the process which it told also i.e., in asia im getting the same problem. So oly, ok im asking you once again.

By default, India is in the Asia zone, so that's the one you should have ticked in a carrier, unless you moved India into its own separate zone. Once you have the Asia zone or the India zone you created ticked in a carrier, go to the Shipping tab, select the carrier in the dropdown list, then enter the shipping costs and click Save. The carrier should then appear on checkout when the customer's address is India. If this doesn't work, I'm not sure what is going wrong with your website.