[SOLVED] Changing an address field and hiding an address field

jou

I would like to change the title of the address field 'state' to 'Area/State' but can't find where I would make the edit.

I would also like to hide the 'company' field as my customers wont be using it. I would like to keep this field but just have it blank. Is this possible?

Thanks in advance Jo

To rename the State field, change line 190 of authentication.tpl and line 77 of address.tpl in your theme's directory from:

{l s='State'}

to:

{l s='Area/State'}

To hide the company field, modify authentication.tpl and {* comment out *} the following section starting on line 146:

{l s='Company'}
   <input type="text" class="text" id="company" name="company" value="{if isset($smarty.post.company)}{$smarty.post.company}{/if}" />

Do the same for the following section of address.tpl starting on line 37:

<input type="hidden" name="token" value="{$token}" />
{l s='Company'}
   <input type="text" id="company" name="company" value="{if isset($smarty.post.company)}{$smarty.post.company}{else}{$address->company|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}{/if}" />

Thank you for the areas of code to edit.

When everything suggested was commented out the 'company' box disappeared which was great. However when a delivery address was added it comes up with '01. invalid token' in red and wont let you save the address. You don't know a fix for that do you?