Have to login twice as user in PS 1.6.0.11

Issue seems strange but after user signup complete and they come again to website put there username and apssword and click Login they dont get login in first attempt, no messsage either , then have to click again to login button theyn get get login , not sure whats the issue here.

biophoretics.com

Ok Turned on can you check please

/* Debug only */
if (!defined('_PS_MODE_DEV_'))
define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);
/* Compatibility warning */
define('_PS_DISPLAY_COMPATIBILITY_WARNING_', false);
if (_PS_MODE_DEV_ === true)

THis is the page why have to click twice to login ?

Only if your store have errors, you will see this in the moment, but you can reset the change and all will back to the normality.

Still have to login twice with no error message

I see that, can't login in first attempt, try disabling custom modules and override files in: BO > Advanced Parameters > Performance

Also, try to clear all the cache and cookies.

Well theme is using so many non-prestashop module e.g Mass combination editor and Purchaser order number by presto changeo very important for product and payment respectively, Home page cotnent by prestashop home html content for footer by prestashome , Module also utilizing voerriders so If I disable them shop will go down to some extent.

I understand you, but this is only to detect the cause, if you disable this and then it works, you will have an idea.

Try something...

First: Disable only the override files and make a test.
Second: Disable only custom modules and make a test.
Third: Disable both options and make a test.

Is only for test purposes.

I understand you, but this is only to detect the cause, if you disable this and then it works, you will have an idea.

Try something...

First: Disable only the override files and make a test.

Second: Disable only custom modules and make a test.

Third: Disable both options and make a test.

Is only for test purposes.

Same but one thing to notice From logout URl http://biophoretics.com/authentication?back=my-account I have to login only once 

• 10 months later...