[SOLVED] PLEASE HELP! Emergency! PrestaShopDatabaseException.

pxloft

Warning: Error while sending QUERY packet. PID=31093 in /home/xxxx/public_html/xxxx/classes/db/DbPDO.php on line 91

[PrestaShopDatabaseException]

MySQL server has gone away

UPDATE `ps_configuration` SET `value` = '1423881273',`date_upd` = '2015-02-13 21:34:33' WHERE `name` = 'update_uecookie' AND (id_shop_group IS NULL OR id_shop_group = 0) AND (id_shop IS NULL OR id_shop = 0) LIMIT 1
at line 639 in file classes/db/Db.php

634.             WebserviceRequest::getInstance()->setError(500, '
 '.$this->getMsgError().'. From '.(isset($dbg[3]['class']) ? $dbg[3]['class'] : '').'->'.$dbg[3]['function'].'() Query was : '.$sql, 97);
635.         }
636.         elseif (_PS_DEBUG_SQL_ && $errno && !defined('PS_INSTALLATION_IN_PROGRESS'))
637.         {
638.             if ($sql)
639.                 throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError().'<br /><br /><pre>'.$sql.'</pre>');
640.             throw new PrestaShopDatabaseException($this->getMsgError());
641.         }
642.     }
644.     /**
Edited by pxloft (see edit history)

SERVER INFORMATION

Server information Linux #1 SMP Thu Dec 18 06:49:17 EST 2014 x86_64

Server software version Apache mod_fcgid/2.3.10-dev

PHP version 5.4.37

Memory limit 64M

Max execution time 120

PrestaShop version 1.6.0.11

MySQL version 5.5.41-cll-lve

Tables prefix ps_

MySQL engine InnoDB

Shoot!! I just stupidly changed the name of id_configuration #5 in ps_configuration to "update_uecookie" to try and solve the cannot find row name error and I totally forgot what is was in the first place. i need to change it back to it's original. It is in between PS_CARRIER_DEFAULT and PS_SEARCH_INDEXATION. It's id is 5. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.

My Client's site is down.

OK... found my solution after a trial and error. I had a UE Cookie Law module installed from Mypresta.eu and for some odd reason the module was connected to the mypresta.eu server, which went down. So the module crashed causing my website to follow suit. I have remedied this by deleted all associations to the uecookie module.

Edited by pxloft (see edit history)