Help-No payment modules have been installed.

malzena

Hi everyone- Everything has been working fine on my site and a customer tried to purchase something from my store tonight and sent me a note that when they were going through to the payment page, she got a message that "No payment modules have been installed"- I did an order myself and it indeed it showing the message. I reset the setting on the paypal moddule but the same error comes up- any suggestions would really help me since there is no check out on my site

Thanks for any help

Malinda

Hi Vekia

Thank you- I will look into it. I solved the problem but it took a lot of work. I am posting what I did in case someone else has the same problem. I called Paypal first to make sure it had nothing to do with them, and it wasn't anything with Paypal. The Paypal standard worked- it was just the Paypal advanced that went on me.

I don’t know were the issue came from because it was working fine for quite a while- but anyway what I did was uninstall- got a new API cert from Paypal, open a new user with Paypal manager and then re-installed module with new info. Still didn't work- so I completely deleted the Paypal module, tried to download from addons website- received an error- so re-installed from module suggestions in back office. After the re-install I turned off the cache in back office and re-entered the info. This time the error went away- but after a test sale myself, after I entered my credit card, the screen went white with no- confirmation of the order and no acknowledgement of the order- however, Paypal had the sale listed in my account. So I did the entire process over again, turned off the cache in the back office- hit "save" even though I did not change anything on my Payment currencies, and the problem finally solved.

As a side note- I am having a lot of buggy issues with the software lately where weird stuff like this is happening. I don’t know what is going on or if this is a common thing lately

Thanks again for the advice

Malinda