Splitting orders

OK,

I still have a problem with orders. I give customers a free gift on every order above €10 and as it is available in 6 colors I made a rule which contains the rules: if cart contains gift and total is above 10€ lower the total price with the costs of the gift.

It works fine until the order is entered (right before payment). then the order splits into 2 different orders.

What I found so far is that the products which split of don't have a warehouse installed under the tab (warehouses). Can this be the reason the orders split up?

Thanks,

Roger

I am facing a similar problem when pack products are being used.  It splits my orders up.  What I do know is that if products do not share the same warehouse, it WILL split them into separate orders.  I personally think that is really annoying and we should be able to disable that option, but I have not found a way to do so yet.  So, if you put them all in the same warehouse, maybe that will work for you.  It however, is not working for my pack products.

Jessica,

What do you mean by pack products? I am adding all products manually now, after my warehouse was having other amounts than my shop. So for a bunch of items I was selling, but I didn't have stock or were set on out-of order while I still had stock. However I found out that all products should have a warehouse assigned when you use advanced stock management, even if you don't use the warehouse (add amounts manually like I do) otherwise it will split the order up.

Greetings,

Roger

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

Hello,

Just answering in case someone will need it in the future

You should disable the advanced stock management and all your products will be in one warehouse and orders won't split.

And you should check if your products have the same carrier because if not and they were in the same cart the order will bes splitted two.