(SOLVED)Logo in wrong place -

Hi All

I now have the great "Earth" theme by Logic installed but have a couple of issues I cannot resolve. Please can any one advise.

I have a box at the top of the page with a ? in it. I assume this is where the logo fits. The logo that I had on the original template is now in the middle of my home page. how do I move the logo from where it is and into the box marked ?

Bordersbedsandshrubberies

thanks in advance

hippooflove

Hi All

I now have the great "Earth" theme by Logic installed but have a couple of issues I cannot resolve. Please can any one advise.

I have a box at the top of the page with a ? in it. I assume this is where the logo fits. The logo that I had on the original template is now in the middle of my home page. how do I move the logo from where it is and into the box marked ?

Bordersbedsandshrubberies

thanks in advance

hippooflove

you need to put your logo here
http://bordersbedsandshrubberies.co.uk/img/logo.gif

if your logo have another name or extension, edit the header.tpl, and change the logo.gif section to your logo name

thanks Shacker and Black Sand

I have looked at global css and at H1 logo.

when I alter the float to left and change the percentage it only goes to centre of page. I cannot get it to move all the way to the left. I have even tried a minus %.

any further help would be gratefully received.

Hippooflove

Hi

Yes please.

On mozilla it is on the left like IN your picture, but on IE 7 it is still on right.
My logo was installed in my Prestashop back office ( as on original template) but it is not showing now on webpage. How do I get my Logo to show up where the box with the ? in is.

thanks

Hippooflove

• 3 years later...