Yet Another Topic About Technical Validation

Krystian Podemski

I omit the fact that validation takes a long time, but why checker do not read comments?

For the second time in a row we get "Declined" because of the lack of "escape" at the variables that must remain intact, clean HTML provided "as is" from Controller in default PrestaShop helpers in back-office. What we have escape in such a variable and how?

What's going on with technical validation?!

There is no sense sell here if you continue to do such problems with validation.

Edited by Krystian Podemski (see edit history)

Hi Samyha,

Of course! There is no answer on my question and it's second time... also there was a comment in textfield where you can upload product about these variables... this doesn't help either...

This is my comment from second resubmit: "This what can be escaped is escaped, the rest of variables needs to stay clean HTML, there is no possible security flaws in that matter..."

Edited by Krystian Podemski (see edit history)

Thanks for your comment, we checked your contributor account and found the 3 messages you left. As the office isn't open during the week-end, our team needs a little more time to treat all the messages she got since Friday, but someone will answer you.

Have a nice day!