Need a module/tweak in code to show attribute in product-list

bhaskey

Hi,

I need a module or modification in code to implement following:

User gets to select attribute(if there are any combination for the product), from the product-list itself without going to the product page.

There is a module for that by presta-changeo here: http://www.presto-changeo.com/en/attribute-modules/59-product-list-attributes.html,

but the price is not affordable for me.

Thanks,

bhaskey (Je Suis Charlie)

Hey vekia,

If i am not wrong, you are talking about quick view, which comes up on clicking 'quick view', on hovering product in product list.

Yes there user can select, but i want user to know that there are other options available for that product without clicking anything. Also want to give them ease of adding to cart a  product with selecting an option from product-list itself and quantity more than 1, which i have already implemented, of-course from your tutorial itself. (Thanks for that :) ).

Thanks for reply.

• 2 months later...

Hey vekia,

If i am not wrong, you are talking about quick view, which comes up on clicking 'quick view', on hovering product in product list.

Yes there user can select, but i want user to know that there are other options available for that product without clicking anything. Also want to give them ease of adding to cart a  product with selecting an option from product-list itself and quantity more than 1, which i have already implemented, of-course from your tutorial itself. (Thanks for that :) ).

Thanks for reply.

Hi bhaskey

did you find the module? 

I also need a module/feature like this.

thanks

Angela