New version 1.0.6.11 does not display products for customer once logged in

i am doing some tests with new version for upgrading from 1.5.xx.

i use a fresh install. there is some annoying thing happening. once a visitor make a purchase and become client with registered account, while logged in, can not see products, prices or anything. blank store only. by default all fields are activated to customer to see, same as visitor but it just don't work for customer, can not see anything.

please is that a neww setting to be done to solve that or is a bug in the software?

thanks for any input.

all 3 customer grops are set by default from install to show price and all modules no restrictions. however, customer group, when logged in can not see anything please check on that store or another fresh install. i made 2 fresh installes on 2 domains all is the same. can anybody confirm wjat is happening? is it a bug or what?

thanks,

i am about to commit sepuku. weired things happens. this issue is connected either with the hosting server or the install process.

1. i have my own server running direct admin. all installs were done on that server that runs dozens of prestashop stores just fine. i installed manually using the zip file downloaded from prestashop web site. does not work, has that bug, if you are logged, products and all menus becomes invisible.

2. i have a backup host on a local provider running cpanel. cpanel has an auto installer for prestashop. done the install automatically. populated with products by importing them...all works just fine.

3. copied the content + database and moved from cpanel host to my server, on same domain the non working shop was. all works just fine you can log on now, shop is visibile to "customer".

don't know what to believe.

next step is to install manually from same zip to cpanel host see if it works there.

IMPORTANT!!!! ALWAYS MAKE FIRST INSATLL IN ENGLISH. then add languages as you wish. if you continue the installng process in other language when prompted you risk to miss some packages/modules...etc. i had a problem with a html module that did not installed in my language and some theme was not working because of that. doing english install first made the theme work, than changed the language and all is fine now.

will keep you updated, in the meanwhile if you have any ideas pls let me know, any help welcomed.

• Like 1

i made some steps forward.

on manual install, by default categories are set to be shown to visitors only. that is why when visitor becomes customer does not see them.

the problem is that main categories does not have that option to check and allow all group of customers to see, only subcategories.

main issue i think is that on "PERFORMANCE" tab, the "GROUPS OF CUSTOMER" toggle setting is grey, inactive, cannot be set.

Combinatii
Da Nu
Caracteristici
Da Nu
Grupuri clienti
Da Nu  <<<<<=====  THIS IS GREY INACTIVE CAN NOT BE SET

anybody know how i can solve that?