Paypal for prestashop_1.6.0.11

luke_devon

Hi 

Few months ago I have installed "PayPal Europe - Official Module" and it was able to configure and use for ASIA region. Even though its sounds only for Europe.

However today I tried to install same Paypal module from prestashop and finally it says the module is not compatible for my region.

You are about to install "", a module which is not compatible with your country.

This module was not verified by PrestaShop hence we cannot certify that it works well in your country and that it complies with our quality requirements. Use at your own risk.

Can you please help me on this ?

Thank you

Luke

The notice is for all non-PrestaShop confirmed modules and does not do anything else, just a notice.

What kind of method you are trying to set up? simple redirect to paypal and payment there? express checkout? Credit card payment gateway?

If you are trying to set up Paypal Pro (credit card payments), you will not manage to do it unless your country is valid for this. You can find more information on this one at Paypal.com.

Hi Richard, 

I am from Singapore and Paypal is valid in this country. I have used Paypal with earlier prestashop versions. But suddenly I have seen such a difficulty in latest prestashop version. 

Idea is allow to people to buy stuff online using paypal.

Thank you

Luke.