My Categories block has disappeared

• 1 month later...

I had the same problem, problem seems to be in cache. in Advanced Parameters > Performance . Cache section.
When I turned it off, problem is gone and categories are back. As I set APC configuration manually, it still seems to be working even without this cache turned on.
I wonder how it actually works in prestashop...

Hi,

I need help with categories setup. I get this error and blank page;

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 0

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php on line 4

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I need help with categories setup. I get this error and blank page;

Strict Standards: Declaration of Dispatcher::loadRoutes() should be compatible with DispatcherCore::loadRoutes($id_shop = NULL) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/classes/Dispatcher.php on line 0

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'public' (T_PUBLIC) in /var/zpanel/hostdata/chicnluxury/public_html/chic-n-luxury_com/override/controllers/admin/AdminCategoriesController.php on line 4

Could you help me?

Thanks in advance

Didn't you any modification in this file? I see this error usually when I forgot to write semicolon on the line end...