I haven't Root category + i can't add products

freelex

Hello, can anybody save my life please?

Yesterday I added category on left column menu and suddenly products disappear. When I go on Catalog->Products I see error window -> Some tabs was not loaded correctly, do you want to reload theme? (in code is throw new PrestaShopException('Root category must be an integer value');)

When I click in products Associations I didn't see category to choose. On the forum I read that this happen because of Root category. I tried add new parrent category (I change for multistore) but I didn't see nothing when I added. I tried to change a file throught (blockcategories.php) FTP but nothing happened.

Do you anybody how I can add new parrent cattegory or change Root category value? I think this is main cause.

Thank all people who try to help me.

post-881459-0-28185700-1420360347_thumb.png

Edited by freelex (see edit history)

Oh, sorry... Sure...

I added CMS to left menu but when I wanted associate products I founded that I have to used no CMS but Category. So I deleted CMS and wanted added Category but it doesn't work (I saw nothing on left) and around this time disappeared products from website and in product options was this error.

Maybe I deleted with CMS sites Root too. I have 2 websites and I can use files from second website but I don't know which. 

I can provide my password if you need it but please help. I spend plenty of time on my website...

Edited by freelex (see edit history)