Prestashop Service needed for SEO

Radiology Products

Website www.leadapronsinc.com

Host: Bluehost.com

Happy new year! 

I need to signifcanly improve the PR of my site www.leadapronsinc.com in the area of "x-ray lead aprons" for medical purposes.  I organized and implemented the site with finalization technical help from a third party last year, but it is not being recognized by Mr. Google with keywords of lead aprons, xray lead aprons, etc.

A couple sites that I need to compete with are: www.bar-ray.com, www.universalmedicalinc.com, www.alimed.com, www.burmed.com, z&zmedical.com

I need to confirm if the pages and blog are being indexed. In the Cpanel under Tabs -Preferences/SEO/Friendly URL  I am getting this message:  "URL rewriting (mod_rewrite) is not active on your server, or it is not possible to check your server configuration. If you want to use Friendly URLs, you must activate this mod."

Can your firm determine if the friendly URL rewriting and blog is being indexed?

I understand I need proper links and continued building.  I added a blog to assist with that purpose. 

What is your firms link building program?

Social Media:  SMO has not been implemented yet. I am open to your firms programs. 

I also have a CubeCart site at www.or-products.com that I may consider converting over to PS if this site is successful.  What is your firms charge to convert the CubeCart/CSV to Prestashop if we utilize the same templates as www.leadapronsinc.com

Thank you,