Multiplication and division in combinations

Hello. I have a problem and ask you about advice or module name to solve it. I have a product with much combinations. Every change combination price.

But. I need to have an attribute, like "number of pieces", and when customer choose 1 pice - price of combination will divide by 2; when choose 3 pieces - multiplied by 1,5

And it is not a value of products. Customer can buy 7 products with 2 pieces, for example.

Any ideas to solve this?

P.S. Sorry for my poor language.

You don't need an attribute to achieve that, you can go to "Price Rules" -> "Catalog Price Rules" and create rules for price based on quantity... if quantity is what you are calling "number of pieces"

Not so. I mean that customer can choose by a radio box "1 piece", "2 pieces" and "3 pieces", and price will change in product card. Price rules will not create radio boxes I think. Am I right?

Yes! You right. But with other parameters. To understand:

Product A (price 2000):

Parametr 1 (+100)

Parametr 2 (+500)

Pieces 1 (/ 2)

Pieces 2 (no changes)

Pieces 3 (* 1.5)

And we have:

Combination 1 (parametr 1 and 1 pice) = (2000 + 100) / 2 = 1050

Combination 2 (parametr 1 and parametr 2 and 2 pieces) = (2000 + 100 + 500) = 2600

Combination 3 (param 2 and 3 pieces) = (2000 + 100) * 1.5 = 3150

...other combinations...

Sounds to me like you should make that quantity as just another attribute in the combination. You can specify in the attribute settings that these should be radio buttons.

Maybe. But how to do this? In combination edit I see only price modification.