Orders View only raw html in back office

Hello All,

I have a problem in the back office when I open the Orders -> Orders ->Actions ->View the order some of the pages open up with just some of the basic html and no formatting.  It actually fails to load the favicon, but the url is exactly the same as an order that loads correctly.  Below you will find a picture of what I see.

This only happens on a handful of oreders so I am unsure what is causing this?

adminOrder.pdf

Thanks in advance for any help in solving any of this.

Josh

for the first please turn on error reporting:

prestashop above v1.5.3

open: config/defines.inc.php

find this line: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', false);

change to look like this: define('_PS_MODE_DEV_', true);

and try to open affected order page.

are you able to see if these affected pages of orders are connect to orders with the same payment method?

Vekia,

Now we have a direction, this is what it gives me for an error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method UPS::_getPrestoChangeoShippingModulesForOrder() in/var/www/vhosts/trailerpartssupplies.com/httpdocs/modules/ups/ups.php on line 2111

There is no problem with the USPS and the Fedex orders so this must be the issue.  I'll investigate and see if I can solve from here and mark it as solved if this is the problem.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by jpcarlisle (see edit history)

Before I mark this as solved I want to place this out there.  The problem was actually in the fedex/classes/PrestoChangeoCarrierModule.php.

I replaced the PrestoChangeoCarrierModule.php with the one from the ups module to the fedex location through ftp and everything works now.