PageSpeed: Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content

skara

One of best SEO practice is to optimize site speed view on browser. I've tested my site (BBHands) with google PageSpeed. Click here to see the result. 

For Desktop speed rate is 85 / 100 (green) for desktop. Its green!! so it seems good enough, but I have not the feeling if it is good enough.

For Mobile speed rate is 71/100 (yellow). 

My main question is for Mobile where I have, as far as I understand, a critical red error:

---- quote -----

Should Fix:
Eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
Your page has 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering your page.
None of the above-the-fold content on your page could be rendered without waiting for the following resources to load. Try to defer or asynchronously load blocking resources, or inline the critical portions of those resources directly in the HTML.
Optimize CSS Delivery of the following:

---- unquote ---

How can I fix it?

Thank you 

---------------------

skara

http://bbhands.com

• 1 year later...

Hi, I have the same problem

I need to eliminate render-blocking JavaScript and CSS in above-the-fold content
My page has 33 blocking script resources and 2 blocking CSS resources. This causes a delay in rendering on my page.
I have de 1.6.1.3 CLOUD version of prestashop. Can anyone please let me know how to solve this? or if is there a module to help me solve it? Please!!! help!!!
My page speed load is 7.2 seconds! its horrible!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...