Blank page on Quick Order

PhpMadman

Hi.

I got a weird one here...

Running PrestaShops 1.6.0.10

We use PrestaShop's quick order checkout. It works fine in our default language (Swedish).

But when a customer uses English, they get a blank page.

I checked the source... There is none. It's completly blank.

What I concluded from my tests:

It's not the overrides. (Disabled by the switch in PS)

It's not any paymentmodules.

It's nothing worg with the carriers.

Default 5 step checkout works fine in English.

Disableing and clearing cache does not help.

The currency does not matter.

There is no error with debug mode enable.

There is no memory_limit problem, it's set to 512M.

Got a response from them. Apache log is empty. But  got location of php error_log.

It does not record any error from the quick_order

It only shows these:

[16-Dec-2014 03:32:40 Europe/Stockholm] PHP Notice:  Undefined property: SearchController::$product in /home/sweetgad/public_html_beta/override/controllers/front/SearchController.php on line 11

[16-Dec-2014 03:32:40 Europe/Stockholm] PHP Notice:  Trying to get property of non-object in /home/sweetgad/public_html_beta/override/controllers/front/SearchController.php on line 11

[16-Dec-2014 03:32:40 Europe/Stockholm] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: id_country in /home/sweetgad/public_html_beta/override/controllers/front/SearchController.php on line 25

[16-Dec-2014 03:32:40 Europe/Stockholm] PHP Notice:  Undefined variable: id_country in /home/sweetgad/public_html_beta/override/controllers/front/SearchController.php on line 25

I'll fix that later on, it works even with the error.

So I need to find a way to debug this without any error msg.

The weird thing is, that the soruce is empty, and that would suggest a broken php file. But the checkout works in swedish, and in enhlish, if I use the 5 step.

So if it's a php, it would be one only connected to OPC and English / non default language.