Turning of move javascript to end breaks friendly URLs

Hi All,

We're having an issue with our site, when we turn off move javascript to end, the friendly urls break and the site breaks.

The only way we have been able to fix this is by restoring the site.  And this has caused us another issue with the mobile site not working. (http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/388147-mobile-site-not-working/)

Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Sarah

We had an issue with the product details button not coming up on products in the product category page.

My main concern at the moment is trying to get the mobile site working again. 

We have left that turned on at the moment

• Like 1

We've got the mobile site back up and working, but have the issue with friendly URLs not working.

History:

We ended up restoring a version of the site at a point in time we knew it was all working.  When the restore was done the mobile site was not working.  We discovered all the modules related to mobile were disabled (I have no explanation as to why this has happened).

By Enabling the mobile modules, the friendly URL's broke.  So it's not tied to "move javascript to the bottom", it seems any configuration change breaks it.

My Problem at the moment is I can't get it working again.

Can someone suggest a step by step process that might get it reset to work again.  We have Friendly URLs turned on, with weloutions Friendly URLs