PS 1.5.4.1 date of birth and required majority module

KevinNash

Hello everyone

For my site under Prestashop 1.5.4.1, original theme, I want a module making the field date of birth to mandatory registration with a majority of 18 required.

Its operation would be:

Back office:

- An area in which configuration would be specified minimum age to enroll (as in my case 18 years on the date of registration).

Front office:

- When the birth date field is left blank, an error message appears "Date de naissance requise" and registration is refused. Red asterisk in front of the field. (Already active on my site).

- Inability for the customer to modify his date of birth later in his account (already active on my site).

-When the person's date of birth information and forgets the month, the year or the day an error message "Invalid birth date" and registration is refused (already active on my site).

-When the person's date of birth information but did not adequately age (compared to the configuration in back office) an error message "Vous devez être majeur pour pouvoir vous inscrire" and registration is refused. This message can be modified by me.

- Indicate the same message "Date de naissance requise" in red on the right of the field to fill birth date in free space, see this picture :

post-603134-0-94788900-1418474629_thumb.jpg

- Possible future developments and possible communication in case of small bugs :)

- I am french so french speaking is a must :)

- I will decide very soon ;)

Thank you in advance,

Kev.

Edited by KevinNash (see edit history)