I need to list products that are ONLY available in store

Is there a way or module that allow you to set items that can only be purchased in the store.  Or that can be marked on the product page that the items is only available for in-store pickup.  

I would like to avoid having the client find this information only after they reaching checkout. I would like it to  be available before they add the item to the cart

Thanks.

David

Quick fix - translate your 'online only' tag into 'sold in store only' or something like that for all your languages.

Then check the proper box in product page for the product you want to sell locally only and disable their purchase.

The customer will see 'not available' or 'sold out' but you can sort this out also. In the description you can also state 'this item is sold in our store only, so pls visit us!'

Thanks again Rampage but  perhaps I should let you know that I am not too familiar with prestacart's folder structures.

Ok.  I guess I need to ask the question another way.  I want to change the text that shows on the product page from "online only"  to "available only in store"  when I click the "online only"  checkbox in the product settings.    Soooo does anyone know the name of the function that controls that text and what folder in which it is contained. 

I am pretty sure I can set up shipping to force in store pickup but I want people to know that is the only way they can get the product before the go to checkout.  

These requirements are to meet Franchise territory restrictions.

Thanks again for the help.

You should edit this field in your backoffice - Localization->Translations.

When you choose which part to translate sellect your theme if you're not using the default one.

Firstly I understood that you want to show those products like 'catalog' showing items that can be purchased from your store but not your online shop.

If you want the customer to be able to order and then pick them from your shop this is also achievable but you have to make new 'courier' named Store pickup and then if you want the payment to be made locally you have to thinkg of that too.

Great Help  Rampage

I was able to find the language file and modify the text. 

Since on this website we are commissioned for sales, we will try to encourage the customer to purchase the system on line ( with a lower price) and then pick up in the store.   I think I have the Store Pickup set up ..just need to see if I can assign it to individual products.   Still a little studying there.

Thanks so much for your help.  

David