Checkout page is blank. Cant accept orders

I have a checkout page that is blank! Anyone know how to fix this? Is there a way to debug this?

I can provide details of the shop if needed. The page doesn't output anything in the console or in the source.

If anyone can help thanks.

Thanks @elpatron.

Here is the error messages that show up on the check out page.

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php:80) in/home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php:80) in/home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php:80) in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/controller/FrontController.phpon line 793

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/modules/avalaratax/sdk/classes/TaxServiceSoap.class.php on line 62

Thanks @elpatron.

Here is the error messages that show up on the check out page.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 262144 bytes) in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/modules/avalaratax/sdk/classes/TaxServiceSoap.class.php on line 62

now you php has only 67 megabyte to work with, contact hosting company and ask them to double that to 128mb.

Thanks! I adjusted this but i still have these errors showing up on the entire website - 

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_KEY_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_KEY_' in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Notice: Use of undefined constant _RIJNDAEL_IV_ - assumed '_RIJNDAEL_IV_' in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php on line 80

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php:80) in/home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 55

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php:80) in/home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/controllers/front/ParentOrderController.php on line 56

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/Cookie.php:80) in /home/ben2929viti/public_html/store/classes/controller/FrontController.phpon line 793

I can only guess that the memory is still and issue, I don't 'think' the other notice/warnings are causing issue.  Please understand not all solutions are easy to obtain in the medium.  Tech with hands on could probably solve in a jiffy...here sometimes we just help by holding hands...you may want to consider posting in job offers,  very good folks there that work reasonably.

you can load this free module to check memory from your back office, i.e. actual php settings as seen by ps

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/278164-free-module-display-php-environment-phpinfo-back-office/