[SOLVED] DisplayHome hook - Not positioned correctly

THank you all in advanced. 

I was about to get my store live when I noiticed that I somehow changed how the "Displayhome" hook is appearing on the page.  It should be taking up both the left and right columns like the footer does, but I somehow managed to only make it fill the right column.  Driving me nuts, I tried the "Live Positioning" and see if I could stretch it over but no luck. 

I have attached a couple of images.  The first is how it is displaying wrong on my site, the second is how it should be displayed from the default theme.

Thank you all for your help, I'm sure this is a simple fix but I can't figure it out for the life of me...

Tim

post-874158-0-69353000-1417729438_thumb.jpg

post-874158-0-27065200-1417729444_thumb.jpg

That's because you have categories menu in the left column. By default there is no left or right column on home page.

You can turn left column off in BO > Preferences > Themes > Advanced settings. Make sure you have red cross for left column in index page.

Glad you solved it :)

I'm marking this thread solved. You can do it yourself next time.

[sOLVED] Topic
If, after posting a topic, you find a solution to your problem, please indicate it in your post and describe the solution.
Furthermore if you are the author of the topic for which a solution has been found, please edit your topic title to mark it as [sOLVED].

To mark a topic as [solved] :
- Edit the first post of your topic by clicking on the "Edit" button,
- Click on the "Use full editor" button,
- Add the "[solved]" string at the beginning of your topic title and click on the "Submit Modified Post" button.