Prestashop Backoffice Flipped Over.

Out of nowhere after i login my back-office i found everything starts from right to Left where as under normal operation it is left to right. Even the character i read is also right to left like in Urdu?

Is this some bug i need quick fix as i am getting dizzy using this for my urgent work.

I also having my other shop on the same server with prestashop that back-office is working fine. so it has something to do with messedup prestashop

post-756416-0-85102100-1417256895_thumb.jpg

I seriously need fix for this, as my hard work in shop is all at stake. if i take backup of my shop and then reinstall the prestashop do you think the new shop would fix it? how do i get my backup of products and other info sync with new shop

Ok i figured the solution myself. Something went wrong with the language setting. It all started when i was downloading the chinese language pack and the backoffice language changed to chinese than default english which is set in preference -> employee-> admin- language english.

I went to the same tab and switch the language to other and then back to english fixed the backoffice right side menu to left again.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...