cant change store name DB checked PS_SHOP_NAME correct

hello guys, really cant help myself with this one...its upgraded prestashop from 1.5 to 1.6....saw couple of solved topics here..followed the steps but no help at all...after i changed the store name in administration , f.i. "beautiful flowers" its getting back to "my ecommerce"  after saving....strange think is, the db >> PS_CONFIGURATION >>>      PS_SHOP_NAME    is correct and also no "my ecommerce" name can be seen there but "beautiful flowers" ...so really dont know where else should i look for the problem.

Hi,

Why don't you change the name in the normal configuration ? version 1.5 / 1.6 use the multishop support for configuration. If you edit manually in the database, don't forget the multistore configuration capability in ps_configuration / with multilanguage so.

Other way : system cache ?

Regards

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Why don't you change the name in the normal configuration ? version 1.5 / 1.6 use the multishop support for configuration. If you edit manually in the database, don't forget the multistore configuration capability in ps_configuration / with multilanguage so.

Other way : system cache ?

Regards

what do u mean by changing it in the normal configuration?..i did not edit it manually in the DB,..i change it in "store contact" > store name , checked DB and it was changed there...but in the administration > store contacts > the store name is still "my ecommerce" and also at the end of the title of all pages

Edited by rogue0104 (see edit history)