[SOLVED] Discount before taxes

I am having a clearance sale in my shop so I put alot of items on sale. I did this by using the specific prices option for each product.

This option automatically applies the discount after the tax but I need it to apply the discount before the tax. So calculating the percentage of tax on the discounted price and not on the old price. Is there any way to implement this?

For exaple an item normally costs €15,95 including 21% tax wich comes down to €2,77, so €13,18 pre-tax

Now this item is on a 15% discount making the total price €13,56 so the 21% tax calculated on it should now be €2,35 instead of €2,77

Edited by NYNDesign (see edit history)

I have been looking all over to see if there was a post about this before with a fix, and all I found was similar posts with the excact same problem from over 3 years ago. Surely there should be a fix for this by now....

The problem is not the total amount calculated for the customer, the problem is the system calculated the VAT wrongly, leaving the sellers with wrong numbers in their books, having to pay more taxes than they actually owe.