Review/comments module displaying in every product tab

Since the last update the product comments module is not working as it should be. The product name when you click to review comes up wrong and the reviews/comments are now showing up in every one of the product tabs, and not just the reviews tab (picture attached) site is nbtea.co.uk/store

I have tried unhooking the module but that doesn't work. Any ideas how I can get this fixed, it looks awful.

Thanks

post-813936-0-28377600-1416327871_thumb.png

It's a theme issue, this line is not the original of the module PRODUCTCOMMENTS :

<div id="pc_displayProductTabContent_66" class="dynhook" data-hook="displayProductTabContent" data-module="66"><session id="idTab5" class="tab-pane page-product-box block_hidden_only_for_screen active">

• 2 weeks later...

It's a theme issue, this line is not the original of the module PRODUCTCOMMENTS :

<div id="pc_displayProductTabContent_66" class="dynhook" data-hook="displayProductTabContent" data-module="66"><session id="idTab5" class="tab-pane page-product-box block_hidden_only_for_screen active">

Thanks so how do i fix it?

I run the update to the Product Comments module last week, and it crashed our site. Our web host has told me that it is a corrupt module, so we have moved it out of the site totally. Has anybody else had this issue, and how did they resolve it

Prestashop version 1.5.4.1

re-install the original module (in the Prestashop zip file)

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys. I'm new to prestashop. im working with ps 1.6.0.6 and have the leostyletheme installed. I managed to make the reviews show on the homepage on the product pages, but on the product page itself it does not appear. It should be next to the "write your review" and its not. Im stuck o this, pls help, thx so much.

Best regards,

Costin

Hello guys. I'm new to prestashop. im working with ps 1.6.0.6 and have the leostyletheme installed. I managed to make the reviews show on the homepage on the product tabs in the carusels, but on the product page itself it does not appear. It should be next to the "write your review" and its not. Im stuck o this, pls help, thx so much.

Best regards,

Costin