How to always show wishlist block on the top block

Hello

Does anyone knows how to display the Wishlist Block on the top block just like the cart block.

I want it to show Wishlist: 0

Then when someone wants to add to their wishlist, they will be asked to login normally.

Then when they login and add to wishlist, the Wishlist: 0 at the top should then show the number of products in their wishlist, e.g. Wishlist: 3

Thank you for your suggestions

I don't think the Wishlist module can be hooked by default into the Top hook. You can do this but it will require a modification to the module core. If you are not versed in smarty/php I would suggest getting someone to do this for you. After this is done you can simply hook the module and position it to fit your needs.

Marty Shue

I don't think the Wishlist module can be hooked by default into the Top hook. You can do this but it will require a modification to the module core. If you are not versed in smarty/php I would suggest getting someone to do this for you. After this is done you can simply hook the module and position it to fit your needs.

Marty Shue

Thank you for your answer. I really don't know much about the php and smarty. But if I know what to change, I can edit the file myself.

• 3 weeks later...