Attribute Variations Prices are not changing

Hi, Thanks in advance for the great help on this forum. It is really appreciated!

I am having troubles. For some reason, when I add a product attribute variation with a price increase, for some reason the price does not change any when selected on the cart side. I have not found a forum thread yet with someone with a duplicate problem. Any thoughts or suggestions as to what could be causing this?

Well, since they are not working properly, no, I'm not 100% sure. However, it does not seem too difficult to set up. I am attaching screen shot and location of page I am testing. The fact that multiple choices are available, but the price doesn't increase, makes me think some setting is over-riding the price increases and/or reduction settings.

Thanks in advance for any help!!!

thebigtomato.com/product.php?id_product=10 this is the page of the example I am showing you. The screen shot should be attached.

16103_nQLStm7nz3dq88779PNd_t

If you look at at the error log (on firefox) you will see some javascript errors.
They are caused by the "v1.1 theme compatibility: YES" (in the preferences tab in the Back Office).
I believe this is a bug, try changing it to "No", it should solve this problem, but your theme may not work properly...

Wow, thank you so much! That seems to have worked. I have firefox 3.5.6 and IE8 and it seems to display just fine in both of these browsers. If anyone seeing this thread can double check its appearance in possibly IE7 and/or safari and let me know how it views it would be very helpful. thebigtomato.com/index.php (You have to use /index.php right now as we are still setting up prestashop before launching it publicly.

Thanks again so much for your help tomerg3!!!

Wow, thank you so much! That seems to have worked. I have firefox 3.5.6 and IE8 and it seems to display just fine in both of these browsers. If anyone seeing this thread can double check its appearance in possibly IE7 and/or safari and let me know how it views it would be very helpful. thebigtomato.com/index.php (You have to use /index.php right now as we are still setting up prestashop before launching it publicly.

Thanks again so much for your help tomerg3!!!

You're welcome, feel free to send some of those "Tomatoes" my way ;)

LOL, I'll see what I can do! BigTomato is not my store, I'm actually setting this up for a friend of mine in exchange for a piece of the royalties if I can increase sales with a more intuitive cart and some marketing skills.

I didn't realize you were the owner of PrestoChangeo! I've been to that site several times. I'm flying out to White Beat Lake, MN for Christmas. That's only like an hour or so from where you live isn't it?

Haha, www.presto-changeo.com is a great site. Loved the tips you have listed on the left, especially the SEO tips. I have not been able to get my friendly url's to work myself, the pictures all dissappear when I turn it on. But great stuff on your website.

I was trying to be resourceful, and looked up prestochangeo.com on the WHOIS and forgot the dash. That guy, whoever he is, DOES live in Minnesota lol. But have a great Christmas out there in the Big Carmel Apple this holiday season!

• 3 months later...