Help! Cant Add new product and Eror new order

Halloo.. Please Need Help.

I'm having a few problems, but they may all be connected to the same problem.

1. Cannot upload products - I can type in the details and save. But once I key in the prices and try to save, it loads for about 1 minute and then I get a blank screen. always like that.

2. About 50% of my cart orders comes in with a ref no in letter format instead of number format, these orders show the total dollar value but no contents and no payment status.It happened yesterday and today.

3. and had problem when the order is shipped and I try to key in the tracking number and press update. The tracking number disappears. Then I change the status to 'Shipped' and it stays at preparation. But then at the Order summary page, it shows that the order is Shipped.

please help .. im confiused :(

Hello Marie,

I have the same problem with that page,  I don't understand what's going on, but I can't see the prices on my product's backoffice.  Whenever I choose a product and hit information, I can work and edit everything, but if I hit price or anything that is below Information, I get a blank page.

Something like the caption I attached.

I hope someone can help us with that.

Thanks in advance.

I have already change the .php file so I could see the error, but nothing comes out.

post-785316-0-07977300-1414798297_thumb.png

Edited by Vikaz (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

I can´t add a product either to my existing orders (state paid). Using prestashop 1.6.09.

When attempting to add a product to an existing order it just keeps loading, but no products are shown. Tried to solve it with the debugger but get no errors. Any recommendations where to fix the error?

turn on browser console (in chrome: ctrl+shift+L) then try to reproduce issue

you will see several requests in console output, some of them are red? if so, can you paste them here?

Dear Veckia, thank you for your reply, I have turned off "Smart cache" para el código de JavaScript in rendimiento and for some reason it works now, but it takes a long long time to find something.

It also keeps on loading a new get request after you write something in the search bar, it does not delete the old request. The Mag-glass icon either doesn´t work, it just starts loading by itself, is there a way to make the mag-glass button work and only start searching when you hit the button?

See attachment (in the attachment its still searching, must be over 3 minutes by now)test.jpg

gateway time out errors are usually related to some problems with performance or limited resources.

what is your hosting specification?

have you got an access to slow queries log (mysql) ?

your index of search is complete (preferences > search) ?