[SOLVED} After Change Hosting I Get "403 Forbidden" Error

t1tuzmen

hi guys, 

I changed the hosting companies, I have some problems... Yesterday, a new hosting members, gave a new full backup(With Comodo SSL Certificate) on old hosting(cpanel). and restore on my new hosting(Cpanel) and..Normal website running smoothly. But, my prestashop in my subfolder, folder name "bayi"

On my new hosting When I open the page www.bayi.mywebsite.com.tr I get an error "403 Forbidden Access to this resource on the server is denied!"

SSL certificates seemed to install correctly. is that change may be ssl certificate ip address?

or do you have recommend?

Thnx..

Edited by t1tuzmen (see edit history)

does this directory have correct permissions?

it looks like server side problem, not a matter of prestashop

403 forbidden means that directory / files you're trying to open / access haven't got proper permissions (or users that trying to view them hasn't got proper rights)

• Like 1

Vekia, Thank you for your answer,

My problem solved :) My new hosting change my permission and after reinstalled the ssl certificate my problem solder. But when click any link in front office the page get error 403 page not found. I solved this problem in the following way. go to settings > SEO&URL > user friendly links I disable and reactivate. Now my site working properly :)