Buy Box Customizations

Hello Everyone, I love prestashop. . . i mean, really, I think i'm in love. But you ever been in love with someone, and you will love them regardless, but they have that one little personality quirk that you just wish you could change? lol I'm kidding, but here is what I need, if anyone is gracious enough to take the time to assist me in my craziness. . .

I want to customize my buy now box. I'm not sure what files I need to go into to do that. Here is what I would like:

1.) I first off would like to find out how to remove the tax included tax excluded information. It is nice that it's available, but it would be nicer if it could be turned off completely and only used when and ass needed.

2.) I found an example of the type of adjustments I would like the ability to make adjustments too, but I have no idea where to go to do this. I am attaching a screen shot so you can see an example. I love the way this is set up!!!

How do I do something similar as to what is shown in the screenshot?

15930_IlNIVWdg6jKbSjwJqDKn_t

Hey people, anyone have any thoughts on how to fix this? My questions is getting buried in the mix with no answers to I thought I would re-post to see if anyone has any feedback as to what areas I need to focus my efforts on for the above changes as far as which files need to be edited and such. Thanks in advance!

You need to modify the buy_block section of product.tpl in your theme's directory. {* Comment out*} each of the lines {l s='tax incl.'} and {l s='tax excl.'}. You'll need to mess around with the code in this section and the /* product.tpl */ section of global.css to achieve what you want. The "Add to wishlist" link is in modules/blockwishlist/blockwishlist-extra.tpl and the "Send to a friend" link is in modules/sendtoafriend/product_page.tpl.