popup age control adult content

sadlyblue

Hi,

One of our customer bought this module in the addons (12652-popup-age-control-adult-content) and told us to install it.
All went well, but when openin in firefox or internet explorer, the page slides to bottom everytime. Even after the cookie is set and the popup doesn't open.

The worst part is that, more than a week since the client contacted support, and still no contact. And the demo store doesn't have the module up and running for testing...

It's the worst support ever. We work with a lot of stores, different themes and modules, and had the need to contact developers more than once. And they all replied within 24 hours. The community modules, or prestashop addons, seem to don't care for any support.

If anyone can, please help me solve this.

Thanks

Thanks for replying.

Our client didn't specified to which email did it sent, but even if they sent to the wrong one, at least a reply informing to send to the developer would be nice.

I sent the email today, via the contact form in the module page, so i gues it was sent to the developer.

The PrestaShop team is really slow. If you have problems with a module, contact the developer. There's link for that - "Contact the developer". Developers usually answer within 24 hours. For answer from the PrestaShop team you can wait for 2 weeks or even more. Last time I waited for 9 days, without any answer (and didn't get it at all), so be patient.

The developer finally sent an update to our client.
But, now it doesn't even show the popup for age verification (same thing happens on the demo page).

I strongly advise against buying this module.

And i don't know how addons allows it to still be in the catalog if it's faulty.