Please help me to speed up this site too slow

hello, i need your help again

i place a prestashop 1.6 in a vpn server in order to speed up the shop but surely there are some problems it is too slow

please check

http://yourcover.it/shop    try to navigate in the categories and you will see.....

i follow all the steps to speed up by bo and i choose to compress file in the server, images are optimized for web and i tryed to remove all not necessary modules

Please help me to find a solution

on pingdom i have error 406 :( :( :(

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i reinstalled the whole site in another domain in order to check if it was a hosting problem or a prestashop problem, the site was really fast till i added some articles then it turned very very slow again.

I turned define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', to true and this is what i read in the top of the slow pages:

Notice: Undefined index: HOOK_ in /membri/yourcover/shopnew/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 113

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /membri/yourcover/shopnew/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 113

What does it mean?

Edited by tonymusante (see edit history)

Hi, i reinstalled the whole site in another domain in order to check if it was a hosting problem or a prestashop problem, the site was really fast till i added some articles then it turned very very slow again.

I turned define('_PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', to true and this is what i read in the top of the slow pages:

Notice: Undefined index: HOOK_ in /membri/yourcover/shopnew/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 113

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /membri/yourcover/shopnew/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(157) : eval()'d code on line 113

What does it mean?

what do you mean by this? product/blog post/... "till i added some articles then it turned very very slow again."

Thank your for your reply and for your help El Patron, i don't understand what you mean.... sorry my english is terrible so please be patient and i'll try to explain it in a better way.

The site runs fast in the pages whitout articles, but the first time you visit a page with products it is very slow ( i mean about 40 seconds to load), from the second time it is fast.

I turned as you suggested PS_DEBUG_PROFILING_', to true in defines.inc.php and this operations when i load the page with products return me this code at the top of the page:

i really don't know what it means, any suggestion?

Where can be the problem?