image overlay in cms

Creastyle

Hi,

the image overlay function which was very nice on the 1.5 version of PrestaShop, no longer seems to work on version 1.6  in a cms page. 

When I import a html code with this feature, registration is refused. 

I do not know what changed, but I think it happens in the validate.php not file? 

could someone help me? 

thank you

So I wanted to place an image rollover in a cms page, but the function does not exist with prestashop 1.6. 

I create the html code with a 1.5 version of PrestaShop, and when I paste the html code into a cms page PrestaShop 1.6, it refuses validation. 
He said:  the description field is not valid. 

I finally succeeded in making a lot of changes: 

1) I replaced the tinymce js file with version 1.5 prestashop 
2) I changed the file and replaced it validate.php 

public static function isCleanHtml($html, $allow_iframe = false)
{
    $events = 'onmousedown|onmousemove|onmmouseup|onmouseover|onmouseout|onload|onunload|onfocus|onblur|onchange';
    $events .= '|onsubmit|ondblclick|onclick|onkeydown|onkeyup|onkeypress|onmouseenter|onmouseleave|onerror|onselect|onreset|onabort|ondragdrop|onresize|onactivate|onafterprint|onmoveend';
    $events .= '|onafterupdate|onbeforeactivate|onbeforecopy|onbeforecut|onbeforedeactivate|onbeforeeditfocus|onbeforepaste|onbeforeprint|onbeforeunload|onbeforeupdate|onmove';
    $events .= '|onbounce|oncellchange|oncontextmenu|oncontrolselect|oncopy|oncut|ondataavailable|ondatasetchanged|ondatasetcomplete|ondeactivate|ondrag|ondragend|ondragenter|onmousewheel';
    $events .= '|ondragleave|ondragover|ondragstart|ondrop|onerrorupdate|onfilterchange|onfinish|onfocusin|onfocusout|onhashchange|onhelp|oninput|onlosecapture|onmessage|onmouseup|onmovestart';
    $events .= '|onoffline|ononline|onpaste|onpropertychange|onreadystatechange|onresizeend|onresizestart|onrowenter|onrowexit|onrowsdelete|onrowsinserted|onscroll|onsearch|onselectionchange';
    $events .= '|onselectstart|onstart|onstop';

if (preg_match('/<[\s]*script/ims', $html) || preg_match('/('.$events.')[\s]*=/ims', $html) || preg_match('/.*script\:/ims', $html))
        return false;

if (!$allow_iframe && preg_match('/<[\s]*(i?frame|form|input|embed|object)/ims', $html))
        return false;

return true;
}

with

public static function isCleanHtml($html, $allow_iframe = false)
{
    return true;
}

Then I disabled the Use htmlpurifier library in preferences. 

Now it works but my method is certainly not correct