Vouchers... vouchers... NO CUMULATED PLEASE!

Blawdi

good evening,

In yet another post I raise unanswered!

Well I find it really surprising that there have no solution to the issue of rules of basket which combines default ...

I use several modules:

Restart your customers
     Wheel of fortune
     Fidelity

It's 3 modules created automatically good, the problem is that they are all cumulated together ... I feel the day coming soon or I'll have to pay a customer with your bullshit!

So yes I say "your shit" because it is not possible to think in this direction! Good is not combinable base! We make little promos that make them potentially cumulated! But not by default ...

So here's how to make its 3 No extra modules? Although the loyalty I do not care! By cons restart your customers and wheel of fortune is very important ...

I would not ask to make good not cumulative default priori because from what I read, it is voluntary on your part ...

Finally here, when I chose my CMS I read "very Prestashop this community," I should have read the date ... as only two moderators are active!

On the site ... amazing unit asked a module and at the end of the conversation was for 5000 euros modules ... Not to mention that they are all more expensive than if you go to the website of the author ... (some of it there is at times a difference of 50% ...)

Finally here, I would have no answer as usual! On this! Good evening!

b20e430c37.png

47762ae366.png

I have no select "Cumulated with other voucher"

and :

f19c83cc9e.png

So Yes I manually select few not to be compatible ... however ... When the modules automatically creates vouchers, how ... my question is there? As said if default discounts codes was not combinable most problems would be solved!

Edited by Bladinium (see edit history)