Prices showing $0 when all products have prices

For some reason, all the prices on my products are showing as $0 on the Home page in New and Popular, but when I select categories, the products show up with prices. I have seen this problem discussed on this forum but no one had a definite solution.

My store is ciscostore.ittww.com

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thx.

My version is 1.6.0.9 with the auto update feature on. I would be happy to PM you the login information if you wanted to quickly look around. You can see on the first page that all the prices are $0, but in the database, the prices have values. None of the products are part of combinations. Not sure what has caused this pricing issue. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.

-Mark

prices at product level are also showing 0.00...and I don't see in category list either.

weird...message me with back office link and login and I can take a look.  (I won't make changes).

I've seen this issue with homefeatured but that was fixed in earlier  1.6 release, but not total shop.

did you install any module that work with prices?

Thank you for your attention on this issue. When I examined the product files, I noticed that all the Home category prices were set to $0. I have no idea how that happened as all products imported with non-$0 prices. I corrected those products and now the store looks normal again. This may be a work-around to another problem, but for now I think this issue is resolved.

• 1 year later...