Which module/solution for my voucher issue?

WBXIV

Hello,

I need an easy to use solution for my vouchers, some recommandations of which module (free or payed) is out there that can solve my problem.

Situation for the new shop:

There are about 22.000 members of a club who are not yet customer in the webshop, not all of them will come to the shop I guess.

These members will get an individual code by mail that they can use to get 20% discount, only to buy teamgear (1 category in the shop) but we are not giving them a discount on the other articles.

What I would like:

- 25.000 unique codes (22.000 are already member and 3.000 extra for new members)

- codes are valid for a specific periode (periode has to be adjustable, probably around 1 year)

- each member can use the code 5 times (has to be adjustable)

- no automatic discount for the members, I want them to manually type the code in de voucher box to get the discount. If they forget to give the code when they buy teamgear, it's full price. Each time they return to the shop and buy teamgear they need to give the code.

It would be handy to see how many times a code is used.

Any thoughts are welcome

import voucher module

you can generate random codes in excell for example

you can also create there column with id of customer

then import these codes with import voucher module

each customer will have own unique coupon code.

----------------------------

voucher letter printer

this module also allows to generate unique codes for users, generate letters and send an emails

------------------------------

voucher generator hasn't got feature to define unique coupons for each customer.

at the moment module allows to generate unique codes only in bulk.

I don't need to link a specific code to a specific user/customer and I don't need to send the mails. My partner only needs the codes from me  and he will random send them to all the members so that each member will recieve 1 code.

What I need are codes that can be used (for example) 5 times over a periode of 1 year, that give a discount on a specific category in the webshop.

Is that possible with the Voucher Generator Module?