[SOLVED] No USPS Carrier module on install, is there a place to download it?

Good afternoon

I installed Prestashop 1.6 a few days ago, and after configuring just about everything and adding modules and everything, I was looking for a free USPS module when a rep from the prestashop add-ons said it's already comes integrated into 1.6. I know where all the modules are, i know how to install and configure them, but I am 99% there's no USPS module on my prestashop. Under Shipping and Logistics there are only 4 modules: "Date of delivery" "Shipping estimate" "Tracking front office" and "UPS Delivery status" for $139.99. I can search all for USPS and nothing comes up. 

My question is, where in the heck is the module, or is there somewhere to download the USPS Carrier module, or even any of the other shipping modules that were not included in my prestashop install?

Many thanks in advance for any help, I hope I have just overlooked something simple and this is not a huge problem to fix.

BR

post-846541-0-78201400-1412629425_thumb.png

Edited by monkeythreads (see edit history)

Yeah like i said when i search nothing for USPS comes up. 

Even if there is a USPS module somewhere to download that will work, I just have nothing at the moment for shipping and that's a pretty big part because i can't deliver all of my merchandise by hand all over the world..... even though it would be fun.

Goto the lil search thing in your modules and type in usps see if it comes up then

Hope this helps........ B)

If this fixes your problem, or your problem fixes itself.

Please edit the topic title to say [sOLVED] Thank you !!

Awesome. Looks like it might work one it's configured. Keep getting an error message on config tho:  "Prestashop could not connect to USPS webservices :

USPS Webservice seems to be down, please wait a few minutes and try again." 

Been like this for a few hours with no luck. Emailed USPS webtools customer service but haven't heard anything back. Any ideas for a fix?

Here is mine zipped up

attachicon.gifuspscarrier.zip

• Like 1

Attached is the message i get when trying to config. Also I have run all the XML codes testes located on this forum post: http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/257181-configuring-usps-carrier-module/, , and let tech support at USPS to allow connect my account to s working server. Still no response from USPS.  

Please is there anyone who can help, I'm stuck at this point and need to add shipping to my webshop or it's worthless. This should be a simple USPS config has turned into 3 days of dead ends. 

Thank you to NOAHMarket_com for the USPS carrier ZIP since my PS 1.6 didnt come with it installed.

post-846541-0-51276000-1412705643_thumb.png

[sOLVED]

For some reason with my server (Ipage) even tho its supposed to be on it was not in my PHP setting. For anyone else having this problem and pulling your hair out and knowing its got to be something simple. Get a hold of your website host and tell them to check your PHP setting and make sure that : allow_url_fopen is ON 

That's literally all that needed to be changed and now I can connect to the USPS webserver.. finally.. Thank god

L