Add Email Field to Pop Up / Send Newsletter

I am new to Prestashop and I love this tool. Simply the best one out there if you ask me. On my site, when a customer views for the first time a pop up is shown with a promo key for a percentage off. I have full control of the pop up from the back office using a pop up tool. This tool has access to the Tiny MCE panel that is in the CMS Pages. Is there a way to add the email field hook inside the Pop Up via the Tiny MCE panel?

I would also like to generate an email to any customer that subscribes, would I use a cron script to do this? If so, can someone provide assistance or maybe have set one up? If not, what table is set when a user adds an email?

I am new to Prestashop and I love this tool. Simply the best one out there if you ask me. On my site, when a customer views for the first time a pop up is shown with a promo key for a percentage off. I have full control of the pop up from the back office using a pop up tool. This tool has access to the Tiny MCE panel that is in the CMS Pages. Is there a way to add the email field hook inside the Pop Up via the Tiny MCE panel?

I would also like to generate an email to any customer that subscribes, would I use a cron script to do this? If so, can someone provide assistance or maybe have set one up? If not, what table is set when a user adds an email?

There may be a way to do this but with 1.5. Has anyone come up with a version for the latest 1.6?

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/129386-display-newsletter-block-in-a-cms-page/