Hey presta folks, can anyone please give me a headsup on where i can find a particular code,

Im using firebug, and it shows me where the breadcrumb in general is, and as you can see, iv managed to change the background, and border of the breadcrumb,

(For anyone looking to find where, theme/css/golbal.css  around line 6716)

but theres this little dimond shape, when i go to inspect it with firebug, it doesnt allow me to focus on that one shape, it either shows me the breadcrumb before/ home / after coding, plus i found the right place to even edit the little home symbol, but i still cannot manage to alter that little dimond shaped light colour.

can someone please advise me on where i can find the code to change this colour?

FireShot%2BScreen%2BCapture%2B%23037%2B-

Hi - For the breadcrumb issue you need to edit .breadcrumb a:after on line 6755 of global.css (background-color: #040404).

For the background image issue, adding the image to ol, ul causes it to show up on all ul elements.  Where exactly do you want it to appear?  Do you just want it on the subcategories and product list like the following:

Screen%20Shot%202014-09-26%20at%2000.55.

• Like 1

Hi - For the breadcrumb issue you need to edit .breadcrumb a:after on line 6755 of global.css (background-color: #040404).

For the background image issue, adding the image to ol, ul causes it to show up on all ul elements.  Where exactly do you want it to appear?  Do you just want it on the subcategories and product list like the following:

Screen%20Shot%202014-09-26%20at%2000.55.

Thankyou so very much for that. Also yes what you show in the image is exactly what i was after. For the time being i removed the background from the ul, ol lines, as i see thats where i have obviously gone wrong...