Professional optimization.

Melody8063

Looking for someone to do some professional optimization.

I need to have the ability to be able to mass upload products 10,000+ using a single CVS upload.

My plan is to open a marketplace where I can offer these services to my sellers also. Where they could themselves upload their own products 10,000+ using the CVS option.

@kimi I thought about getting a better plan but they charge 70+ dollars per month to have this option. I'm just not willing to pay that at this point maybe as I grow I will do that but I was kind hoping to get around that someway by having a one-shot fee and pay somebody to get it up and running better than what it is now.

Thanks

@the cartexpert team my hosting provider is site ground and I have the grow plan. Feel free to to look it up and see what specs that I have I'm not sure what I have I'm not techy.

Hi.

Just spoken with your host.

The plan you are on will not handle the functionality you require.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team.

Hi.

Suggest that you speak with them Explain exactly your requirement and let them advise you if they can provide the service.

Be aware that they may say cloud hosting to you. However there are a lot of providers claiming to offer this. They are correct in so much as they are using a cloud platform to offer there services.

The question you need to ask is what resource they have and the scalability. Most hosting on cloud is set up in containers (Virtual space). If not set up with sufficient at the beginning you will need to upgrade.

Our best advice is ask all the questions first.

Regards.

Robin.

The CartExpert Team

• 2 months later...

Can someone tell me how to contact the moderator of this forum? I need to report someone who has taken advantage of me.

In all honesty the best method is to dispute any payment you might have made.  We cannot moderate 3rd party transactions unless there is a track  history of issue.  Sorry you add an issue...make sure to use free section of forum for community help...