seo company

smithersofstamford

Hi I have my site  sells retro vintage furniture it's 6 months old now & the prestshop i use  i have done all the products listings and the categories myself and i have done the main page index myself with meta titles and descriptions, my main target is industrial furniture but I'm not getting any closer than page 8 on google. The other search keywords are retro page 3 google and vintage page 5 . Do you think after 6 months I'm expecting to much ranking and have to be patient ? I  have a seo company that does seo  and they have been doing this for 6 months with great advise and they have done wonders with working on the site and kept the writing punchy on main page but ? Is it odd that they don't use any meta titles and descriptions in my prestashop ? I had to work out how to do it myself over last 6 weeks and the site is getting stronger now over last few weeks. Can a seo company do keyword linking etc  without doing my meta titles and descriptions ? as they have done hardly anything in my prestashop and I'm wondering how they optimise without going into prestashop, Can they optimise from my ftp & control panel ? cheers guys . I've been in business now 6 months with only 5 sales under my belt . it's hard work getting customers please do check my site out as i could do with some  feedback from you guys and could do with some traffic tonight. I'm sure a lot of you are in same boat as me and its the hardest thing I've ever had to do in getting customers and its driving me into the ground cheers  nick from england  http://www.smithersofstamford.com