What is the tpl variable name equivalent to Product Feature Meta Title

frank_jarle

below this field you have description related to layered navigation :-) and this is an answer for your question :)

Does this means i can use this as a tool-tip?

I read but i do not understand, could you please elaborate on this (i find the text under the field very confusing). If you could just help me out on this one i would be very grateful to you :)

Edited by frank_jarle (see edit history)

• 4 months later...

Hi,

That info is stored in the table : ps_layered_indexable_feature_value_lang_value

So look on it to understand how to use it.

Best Regards,

Thank you very much for you info, i appreciate it. Unfortunately i am not hard-code coder or developer. Could you be a bit more specific here or come with sample code so i can understand a bit more what you mean.

My idea was to "cheat" a little bit, i have a set of product features (nearly) 30), i would like to add tool-tip when hovering over to get a more detail description. Do you think this would be possible here?

• 11 months later...

Hi, I would like to do the same "meta title in feature value as a tool-tip get a more detail description", is there any solution?

How can I read contetnt of tables "ps_layered_indexable_feature_value_lang_value" and "ps_layered_indexable_feature_lang_value" in product.tpl?

thx for advice