Tablet to use menu the same as on mobile

Hi, rather than bump by asking if anyone knows anything, which is cute, review your original post to make clearer, the better the info on original post gets better results. thanks...also visit forum to share with others, this helps you learn and makes for a better community.

ok, public service message done.

to control what shows on tables/mobile/desktop

back office->modules-->select a moodule(s) menu for example.

click drop down where you see configure  (here you can config disable by device.  sweet eh?

09.15.2014-09.38.png
http://screencast.com/t/2SEADfPAqvIU

I would of tried to edit the post but nothings made clear on prestashop? how do I even edit or view my posts? 

Sorry if my question is a little unclear. 

What I am trying to do is use the same drop down navigation bar as the one you see on a mobile device but on a tablet. 

I have tried changing the media size in the css but the drop down then doesn't work! I have also in the back office chosen that the website uses a mobile theme for tablets and mobiles. 

What you recomended for me to do is a awesome feature although its not quite what im after. Thanks 

I would of tried to edit the post but nothings made clear on prestashop? how do I even edit or view my posts? 

Sorry if my question is a little unclear. 

What I am trying to do is use the same drop down navigation bar as the one you see on a mobile device but on a tablet. 

I have tried changing the media size in the css but the drop down then doesn't work! I have also in the back office chosen that the website uses a mobile theme for tablets and mobiles. 

What you recomended for me to do is a awesome feature although its not quite what im after. Thanks 

if this feature of native PrestaShop does not work for you then I'm afraid you have theme that is not media compliant.  i.e. one should be able to configure theme for different devices, and it work for them.

• 9 months later...