I need Prestashop developer to resolve an issue on my theme

agplacid

I need an experience Prestashop developer with good experience in Database administration to help me resolve the problem with my site. 

I bought a template (uhu-bootstrap) and installed it to my existing website. I accessed it from the frontend, the alignment was out of synch; I decided to delete the old template to make it easier for me but ended up with a blank page.

I contacted the developer they were able to install the theme for me but when I try to update any information on the theme using the UHU Theme Configurator module, I get a blank page and the information doesn't get updated. I also see this error message when I tried to configure the UHU Theme Configurator module "The requested URL /upload/uhu0125/1.2.0/update.txt was not found on this server.

Apache/2.2.15 (CentOS) Server at www.uhupage.com Port 80" I'm sure an experience prestashop developer would know what to do. It is certainly a database problem which was caused by the deletion of the old theme. The deletion of the old theme was done through the Cpanel; I believe this would give you more information about the cause of the problem.  I informed the developer, they asked me to set up a demo site on thesame domain to see if it would work. I did that and it worked but my live site still has the problem. 

The developer suggested that I replace the live site with the demo but I'm not sure how to go about that because the demo site in on www.mysite/test.

I tried to upgrade it from 1.6.0.8 to 1.6.0.9 to see if the problem would resolve but the upgrade didn't go through. See attached the error message I got.

If you think you know how to resolve please apply for the job; I want it done as soon as possible.

Thanks

Beshel

post-736669-0-23338900-1410351022_thumb.png

• 4 months later...

I really hope someone can help me....

I have bought and dowloadet the unu bootstrap theme and when i go to the uhu theme configurator all i get is nothing!?!? everything is blank... i have tried to install the theme again ... but it dosnt help ....

Im realy starting to get nervous since nothing is going my way .. i really hope someone has time tp help me :-(

post-469420-0-50598500-1422544222_thumb.png

hello Katrinehvid,

I have bought a uhu theme two last week.

I have a lot of problems to configurate the theme and started to get worried too but I found some solutions step by step...

I contacted the uhu theme developper for several questions, and each time I got an answer within 24 hours.

For the theme configurator, did you go to :

Modules > Modules > others > uhu theme configurator

Try to send an email to uhu and do not give up !

elise