Slow load page and code on screen

maiswifi10

Hi all, I'm trying to finish my online store in Prestashop 1.6.0.8, site is www.maiswifi.com, is in Portuguese because it is dedicated to Lusophone people. 

Products loading on my site is very slow, many responses have looked in the forum and select media servers, also activate all options cache, wipe cache, activate all options CCC and still quite slow, also at the top left screen a line of code appears and don't know how remove it.

Attached Screen shot.

Some help will be welcome.

post-835981-0-48131200-1410167472_thumb.jpg

Hi all, I'm trying to finish my online store in Prestashop 1.6.0.8, site is www.maiswifi.com, is in Portuguese because it is dedicated to Lusophone people.

You should upgrade to 1.6.0.9, I really recommend to do it before pushing in production.

Products loading on my site is very slow, many responses have looked in the forum and select media servers, also activate all options cache, wipe cache, activate all options CCC and still quite slow

Did you do a profiling to know if there is a module that is slowing down your site?

Also try to solve these issues: http://gtmetrix.com/reports/www.maiswifi.com/BQLW9AEl

also at the top left screen a line of code appears and don't know how remove it.

You probably have a syntax error in one of your template (in your theme)