IeM

Setting up Default Multistores via a Webservice

Hi,

My shop needs dynamic persistent subdomain names to track affiliates. Each affiliate has their own subdomain name for the one store as could be done with 1.4.

So far a number of people have failed to set this up so I'm now resorting to setting up identical sharing stores using Multistore. This will result in potentially thousands of stores sharing the the same stock, invoices, customers etc, when only one is needed, but it seems the only option after Prestashop 1.4 as there is no way to override this new Multistore coding.

The other requirement is that these shops get set up real-time from a script in another application when the affiliate registers. The best solution to this would be using the Prestashop webservice.

Can new sharing mirror shops based on the Default shop be setup via the webservice as it stands, and if so, how in regards to which services are required?

If no, what is needed to create a webservice that can set up new shops matching the Default shop?

Thanks

Can new sharing mirror shops based on the Default shop be setup via the webservice as it stands, and if so, how in regards to which services are required?

If no, what is needed to create a webservice that can set up new shops matching the Default shop?

Thanks

I need this too.

please reply